44,500 sqm of company space.
388 employees. One helpful security guard.
People work in buildings. This means that buildings must provide protection and safety, both everyday and in an emergency. The core element of the system is the central, multi-functional Control Room, which keeps every part of the building and associated premises in view, guaranteeing the required high level of security discreetly and unobtrusively with a well-chosen set of additional functions.
- Intercom stations with access control capabilities for doors, gates and barriers
- Integrated audio, video, monitoring and control functions
- Public Address and emergency voice announcements
- Special Intercom stations for mobility, sight or hearing impaired people
- Intercom stations for lifts
- Clean, well organised user interfaces for Security Control Rooms
- Interfaces for building management and third party systems; integration of telephones
- Networking of Intercom systems across multiple sites and buildings